Tuesday, June 10, 2008

While I Am On Vacation...

I refer you to Uppity Woman's piece, "Barack Obama Condones Cordinated Internet Harrassment by His Thugs," at No Quarter. It is an eye-opener!

And apparently, there has been a rumor started that Clinton has released her delegates. That is COMPLETELY untrue. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

I don't know abt the rest of you, but this has been a pretty painful, and difficult, time. It seems evident the fix was in early on. I have a really hard time with where the DNC has ended up. It is NOT the Party I chose years ago, I can tell you that. It reminds me more and more of the RNC than the DNC, and that is a hard pill to swallow.

Anyway - back to my much-needed vacation. Keep the faith, folks and go hang out at No Quarter for a few days...

2 comments:

cls said...

Enjoy your vacation and thanks for hanging tough as well. Right now? I'm just a Democrat In Exile and have change to non-affiliated.

Rabble Rouser Reverend Amy said...

Hey, Carissa -

Thanks for coming by!

I toally hear you abt changing your affiliation. I felt I had no choice, either. What has HAPPENED to our (fomer) party?!? Wow - never thought I'd see the day!

Take care!