Friday, August 15, 2008

"Caucus Fraud"

Dr. Lynette Long has created a new website dedicated to issues of caucus fraud. She has had a number of posts at No Quarter on this issue, and has just expanded with this new site. Below is the Introduction to Caucus Fraud:

INTRODUCTION


In two weeks the Democratic Party will formally nominate Barack Obama as its candidate for President of the United States.

It's the triumph of fraud.

I've spent the past two months immersed in data from the 2008 Democratic caucuses. After studying the procedures and results from all fourteen caucus states, interviewing dozens of witnesses, and reviewing hundreds of personal stories, my conclusion is that the Obama campaign willfully and intentionally defrauded the American public by systematically undermining the caucus process.

This site represents the fruits of my research. It's a work in progress, obviously, and also a central repository for a vast array of data: articles and blog posts from around the web, personal emails to me, interviews with witnesses, affidavits and testimonials, campaign communications, and videos of the caucuses themselves.

I have elected to make this information public. I hope that it sheds light on the caucus process and inspires reform or total elimination of the caucuses. I also hope it gives pause to those Democrats who believe that Barack Obama is the rightful nominee and that Hillary supporters should just "get over it." I have been a Democrat my entire life, but I will not support the Democratic Party at the cost of democracy.

Lynette Long
August 2008


I encourage you to go by and take a look. She has all kinds of valuable resources available at her site, such as: eyewitness reports; videos; analysis, and all KINDS of interesting information! Check it out!

No comments: