Monday, March 16, 2009

Jordan And The L Words

There has been a request for a photo of our horse, Jordan, and his two buddies, the mini horses, Big Boy (closest to Jordan) and Trinket. He LOVES those little horses, and they love him. When they are in adjoining paddocks, they run up and down the fence line, talk to each other, nuzzle each other, and are generally really cute. Especially because Jordan is 16.2 hh, and the minis, well, aren't! I might add, Jordan's health has been much improved, and he is on a daily supplement for a gastric ulcer, which really seems to be helping. Anyway, you know I hate to disappoint, so here they are:



And now for the L Words. No, this is not about the show that recently ended (though I probably could write an entire post about that), but the puppies. There have been requests for photos of them, too. They are now two weeks old. Most of them have their eyes fully open now (as of Sunday and Monday), and they are getting BIG! Here they are in order of birth, with a 10 inch ruler beside them so you can see how long they are now.

Lucas:



Lucky:



Leo:



Lani



Leila



Loco(motion)



Luna:



And here is the pile of them altogether after their EXHAUSTING photo shoot:



So, when I see reports like the one below on Unity '09 (I know, I know - Karl Rove. To say I'm not a fan is an understatement, but hey - he managed to get BUSH elected twice, so that's saying something.):



I can go look at this pack of puppies, listen to their cute sounds, watch them learn to walk, and not have my head explode at what is becoming of our country. I hope that looking at all of this cuteness works for you, too.

4 comments:

Logistics Monster said...

I am glad to see the 8:45am Moonbat Conference Call has hit the tv. Well, at least we know where these frakkers are every day at that time.

The horseys and puppies are ADORABLE! Thanks for the pics.

Rabble Rouser Reverend Amy said...

Hey, LM!

Was your site crashed yesterday? I couldn't get in for a while. I figured some of the gov't muckety mucks were doing it!

Thanks! Oh, I wish you could see those cute little puppies looking back and trying to walk! It is cute and funny all at the same time!

And Jordan - he's just a love. He brings us great joy!

Anonymous said...

Those babies are soooo adorable! But ten inches long already? My goodness, they're gonna be huge dogs!

Rabble Rouser Reverend Amy said...

He, Bluelyon!

Good to hear from you!

I know, right? They are pretty big already, and they are only 2 1/2 weeks old!! Holy moley!

Hope all is well with you!