Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Departure...

From the intensity of Hammas and Israel, Obama's vacation in Hawaii and continued testiness with the press (um, NOW do I get to say "I told you so"?? I did, you know - recently, too, in my "Elevation" post. Just sayin'.), and all of that...

As you may know, I am on vacation, and had the opportunity to go to one of my all-time favorite places in the world, Brookgreen Gardens in Murrells Inlet, SC. It is the largest outdoor sculpture museum in the country, and a gorgeous place to spend a day. It's also one of my favorite places to shoot, so for the PUMAS in the crowd, I have these three photos for you today:







Things are so up in the air in the world today, with the violence in the Middle East, and the most unprepared PEBO ever about to take office in the midst of the numerous issues facing our country and our world. And so, I have this one, "Into the Unknown." It is one of my favorite sculptures (and sadly, they had to put it behind this gate - it used to be out in the grounds):



In the face of it all, I am glad to be on this journey with you, faithful readers. Thank you for your thoughtful comments, and for reading these posts.