Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So, What Did I Miss

While I was out of the country? Anything much happen?

Ahahahhaha - just kidding. I know that while pandering to, I mean, granting an interview, to Oprah, Obama graded himeslf on a major curve and gave himself a B+ thus far. Wowie zowie - I bet his students loved him at the Law School if this is how he gave grades back then. I bet they were beating down the door to enroll to bump up their GPA.

I also know ACORN got their way with a federal judge's assistance when Judge Nina Gershon ruled the cut-off was un-Constitutional. I guess she's a-Okay with all of the shenanigans perpetrated by ACORN, from voter fraud to a willingness to fund illegal, underage prostitution. Makes you proud to be an American, doesn't it?

And then there was that speech for the Nobel Peace Prize to the most undeserving winner, well, EVER. Ironic that it came after he agreed to send in thirty thousand troops to Afhanistan? At least the first half of it was an improvement for Obama speaking abroad. For once, he didn't slam the country he represents, so there's that. Heck, even Charles Krauthammer liked the beginning of the speech:



Krauthammer's comment, when asked by Bret Baier about Obama's claim to "humility," said that was NEVER going to happen. Teehee! I managed to not listen to ANY of it until just now - for you. I know, I know, I'm a giver.

But my favorite goes back to Oprah's interview. It has to be the answer by the Obamas to Oprah's question regarding who gives the best gifts:



Dang. I have no love lost for Michelle, but I gotta say, I don't know how she didn't slap him upside his fool head, as we say down South, for his response. Naturally, NO ONE does anything as well as HE does, but he also humiliates his wife to pump his own self up more. He must be a JOY to live with, don't you think?

Well, it's good to be back, but I have to run. My laptop charger died, and I'm working on borrowed time until my replacement arrives.

Did I miss anything else? Is anything going on in, say, Copenhagen? Fill me in!

No comments: