Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Recommend To You...

This post by my good buddy, Logistics Monster, "B. Hussein Obama: The Campaign for Dominance That Never Ends." In it, Logistics Monster highlights Obama's Private Army, created to secure his re-election. It's some scary stuff, though he has been telegraphing this type of activity for some time, especially with the Superdelegates.

Let me give you a little reminder before I get back to the PT with my constant motion machine. Remember Rep. John Lewis, a prominent Hillary supporter before Jesse Jackson, Jr. and his ilk went after him? He ended up switching to Obama because of the pressure, but too late! He was already a target! He didn't fall in line fast enough to suit them. And others, too, as this NY Times article indicates here:
In Georgia, Representative John Lewis, a prominent civil rights leader, is facing primary challenges from two black candidates who have been critical of him for backing Mrs. Clinton for months before shifting to Mr. Obama. To underscore the point, one of the challengers set up his headquarters in the same building that served as Mr. Obama’s office for the primary. Nearby, in Savannah, Representative John Barrow, who is white but represents a district that is largely black, is under attack from a challenger who says Mr. Barrow was also late to endorse Mr. Obama.

I recommend the article to you - it provides a nice backdrop to Logistics Monster's piece. I'll give you a little hint, though - these were not the only two people to get this treatment, and I guarantee you, there will be more!

Those of us who have been paying attention knew this was going to happen - we have been watching it for months now. But since Obama has managed to get the words of the oath of office out ("Do-over!"), his "army" is gonna step it up. This is scary stuff, indeed. I predict it is only the tip of the iceberg...

10 comments:

Logistics Monster said...

oh yeah, the do-over with no bible.

I wonder when they are going to drop all the trappings of legality?

Rabble Rouser Reverend Amy said...

Wel, I'd say pretty much when the Senate found Geithner, a serial tax fraud, suitable for his new post! I would love to think the Senate will not let this guy through, but they have already shown a spine so gelatinous I cannot imagine how they can even stand...

Do you remember when nominees were tossed out just for the illegal worker part? But this guy can commit federal - FEDERAL - tax fraud, and still be the US Treasury Secretary?? Isn't that like putting the fox in charge of the hen house?

DT, I truly despair that we have lost the United States as we have known it, and as it was intended to be...Maybe it's the pain talking, but it sure seems that way...

Logistics Monster said...

Rev - believe it or not - this whole situation is so over the top and beyond the pale that I now have hope that the Americans that do not agree with obama will be joined by the obots that become disillusioned and fire every damn one of these corrupt sobs. I have waited 25 years for this and just as I am sure about the economic collapse of the dollar that they are pushing foward - we will push back. Chin up Rev!!

Rabble Rouser Reverend Amy said...

DT, that was the PERFECT thing to say - thank you! I pray you are right, friend, that eyes will be opened and blinders removed. Well said, and just what I needed to hear.

You rock!

Mike J. said...

I used to live in Barrow's district, and if he goes that would be small loss as he's a DINO. Unless the replacement is even worse, odds are good I would be voting against Barrow.

This, of course, would represent one hell of a comeuppance for Barrow whom Obama personally endorsed over a much better primary challenger.

Rabble Rouser Reverend Amy said...

Hey, Mike J!

Well, in that case, I surely do hope Barrow loses, and loses big!!!

Wouldn't that be awesome? If all of these people so closely associated with Obama got voted out? Wow...That's a happy thought!

glennmcgahee said...

Isn't it incredible. John Lewis, as much as I've respected the man, is onna lose his seat because he showed that loyalty and sticking to your beliefs only goes as far as the next campaign donation. Democrats, in particular have really opened my eyes throughout this last campaign cycle. I will never go back to the party that I once voted for down the line, always straight ticket. My registration will remain Independent no matter what occurs in the Obama administration. Alot sure can change in a year.

Rabble Rouser Reverend Amy said...

I know exactly what you mean, Glenn. I feel like the DNC has morphed into the RNC, or rather, what the DNC TOLD us the RNC was like.

I couldn't believe this stuff abt Lewis - serves him right for not having a backbone, but still - what is happening to him is classic Obama. His minions threatened Lewis to toe the line and FAST (JJJ literally did that). Once Lewis did, JJJ and his ilk said that wasn't good enough. Why? Because he didn't do it fast enough, and because he supported Hillary in the first place.

There is something seriously wrong with these people.

And as I have written before, it is ironic that all the people who threw others under the bus never thought it would happen to them! JJJ for Obama's senate seat? Uh, yeah, NO. Dean treated with any sense of camaraderie? Hell no, he wasn't even invited to Kaine's announcement! And the list goes on.

Serves every single one of them right. They have exposed the DNC for what it really is - a ruthless, power-hungry group of people who don't give a DAMN abt real issues. IMHO, that is!

Cindy said...

Thank you, Rev. Amy, for introducing us to Logistics Monster.
Wow....So, the "Obama as dictator" thing was not just all in our heads! God, this is scary, but thank you so much for info!

Rabble Rouser Reverend Amy said...

Hey, Cindy!

You're welcome - LM has a great site, I think!

And no, sadly, it wasn't all in our heads. Hey, how abt Obama telling the Repubs, "I won!" in response to their attempts at discussion on his stimulus package? Who does THAT remind you of, BUSH, maybe???? Just 4 more years of the same petulant, juvenile, arrogant behavior...