Monday, April 11, 2011

I Don't Think I Can Stomach Another Round **Updated**

Of Obama campaigning. Yes, he has already started for his re-election. Blech. Oh, he just happened to show up at the Lincoln Memorial after the 11th hour agreement on the budget vote, running around, glad handing, acting like he was the one who wrote the damn thing:



Never mind that he was kicking and screaming throughout the whole process, threatening to veto an extension bill that would fund the Pentagon, thus the military, should there be a government shutdown. And never mind that the REASON we were on the verge of a government shutdown was the Democrats refusal to pass a damn budget last year when they controlled all three houses. Gee - can't imagine why they decided not to do that, and that decision was made pretty early in the year.

And now Obama is prancing around like he did this single-handedly? Please.

It is only going to get worse from here on out. This is only the beginning of his re-election bid, which he curiously decided to launch in the midst of a boatload of serious issues facing the nation and the world (Libya, Syria, Yemen, Iran, the budget, gas prices that have doubled - DOUBLED -under Obama, and on and on).

Just as a reminder, these are some of the "highlights" toward which I imagine we can look forward, and the mature responses of his followers:



Or this:



Or how about this memorable comment:



Here's some campaign advice for Mr. Obama, free of charge: when you are in the middle of a campaign, and you choose to go out to be among the people, including eating in a diner, when someone dares ask you a question, answer it. That's why you are there, right? If you want an uninterrupted waffle-eating breakfast (and was that waffle ever an indicator of things to come from Obama), stay in your hotel room. I'm just saying - you might not want to get all snappy with the people you want to vote for you when you deign to mingle among them.

That is just the beginning. That doesn't even begin to touch the ways in which Obama takes credit for actions that were not his (the list is way too long, but think back to the last election when he claimed to be on committees he wasn't on, or bills on which he didn't work, etc., etc.). How much worse is it going to get now that he actually got into the White House? Geez, I shudder to think.

I wonder if, maybe the second time around, the media might actually do more of its job, and ask him some real questions, like about Rezko, for instance. Or his connections to Big Oil. Yeah, I didn't think so...

I don't know that I can take another 1 1/2 of Obama campaigning. The last time was one time too many, if you ask me. I think I'm going to have to spend more time watching videos like this instead of watching Obama lie like a rug, calling people racists if they disagree with him, or tilting his chin up at people in the most arrogant manner possible:



Uh, yeah. This is much better, don't you think?

**Update** My aunt mentioned to me today that Obama had been complaining about his loss of privacy. Was he ever. I knew he had complained about this before, but wow, want a little whine with that cheese, Mr. Obama? Good grief. I guess he didn't believe Bush when he said being president was "hard work." Hmm - I wonder if people will give Obama as hard of a time for saying this:
"I just miss – I miss being anonymous," he said. "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk."

His dream, he said, was to "go through Central Park and watch folks passing by ... spend the day watching people – I miss that".

Faced with simmering criticism for playing more golf than most previous occupants of the White House, he explained that the sport was simply the best way of getting away from it all.

"It's the only excuse I have to get outside for four hours at a stretch," he told Hearst magazines. [snip] (Click here to read the rest.)

Oh, freakin' spare me. After he pulled every dirty trick in the book to get INTO the White House, from caucus fraud to vote-stealing, he's complaining (again)? That just takes the cake...

I think this calls for another horse video, this time with a cat (this one reminds me of my Jordan playing with a teeny tiny little kitten, letting him play with his tail and everything - so cute):

No comments: