Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh, Wouldn't This Be Too Funny

If it was true? I refer to another video from those very funny people at The Onion. Yes, in this one, the White House scrambles to cover Obama's being busted on the one thing he can actually do - read a teleprompter:


Obama Caught Lip-Syncing Speech

I love the part where they show what Obama's voice REALLY sounds like, don't you?

And also from those funny folks at The Onion, we have what is really going on in the House. Now I get what Queen Nancy is doing there, as well as some others. It is all becoming clear to me:

Filming Of Congressional Reality Show Disrupts Committee Meeting

Right? It is all starting to make more sense to me. Now we know what all of that posturing is about at least. And Swiffer does work really well, I have to say...

I couldn't resist these two. Sadly, both are far too probable, but for now, they are just funny.

It's Sunday, friends - hope you are having a good, restful day!

No comments: