Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Prolonged Detention"????

At my most recent post about Secretary Clinton providing full benefits to the GLBT Diplomat Corp, faithful No Quarter reader, Mountaires, had a comment which included the following video from the Rachel Maddow Show. As you know, and as I have mentioned a number of times, Rachel Maddow, and her network, MSNBC, were very blatantly, and obviously, in the tank for Obama (there are too many examples to go into right now - do a search here, or No Quarter, or Goodsearch.com - you will get hits, I promise). That should convey to you just how incredibly serious what she says is - she is a HUGE Obama supporter (or was - who knows now). And what Obama wants to do next should scare the bejesus out of everyone in this country. It is his further dismantling of our Constitution, and our democracy. And what it is staggers the mind:



I have no words for this. Oh, wait - yes I do. For Obama to give this speech in which he is taking away rights GUARANTEED by the Constitution of the United States (right to a speedy trial, to not be held without charges) is criminal.

I was wrong, though. Obama is not another Bush, he is WORSE than Bush. I didn't think that was possible, but there it is, from his very own lips - he is actively working to take away our rights. This is shocking beyond belief. I can't wait to hear how the Obama minions will defend THIS.

4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Stunning, absolutely stunning. I am worried about Rachel, though. She may be arrested and put in prolonged detention for any future speeches she may make attacking Obama. I see a future "kool-aid" waterboarding in her future.

Rabble Rouser Reverend Amy said...

Mary Ellen, thanks for the laugh - I needed that. But yeah - what in the world would stop them from getting her, or anyone, for that matter, who does not obey our own Dear Leader? Seriously - it can be ANYONE - you, me, anyone who does not toe the line and accept that now the UAW and SEIU run our government, and can take our money with impunity...

The Kool Aide waterboarding was a nice touch, btw!

Mary Ellen said...

Thanks Rev.Amy- The creative juices always flow when I'm pissed. ;-)

BTW, off topic, I left a pic of my dad in my post today for Memorial Day. If I do say so myself, he was a handsome devil!

Rabble Rouser Reverend Amy said...

Oh, I hear ya! I know just what you mean...

And your dad IS a handsome devil no doubt! That was a GREAT post, ME - thank you!